Safe Areas are defined by the following:
1. Nobody (including renters/residents) may enter any “safe” area and claim it as being safe once your health is below 100%. Safe areas are not intended to provide refuge during combat.
2. Persons (including their temporary guests) whilst inside their own rented premises (including motel rooms). EXCEPTION: Residents may override this by indicating their private residence as a roleplay zone by posting a sign in plain sight.
3. Persons whilst inside shops who are GENUINELY shopping there.
4. Persons whilst inside the Landing Area.
5. Persons whilst inside the Paradise City EMS/Medical Center.
6. Persons whilst inside Club Bare Naked.
7. Persons whilst inside the Bowling Alley.